When buying property, it is crucial to have an experienced real estate agent by your side. Your agent will act as your advocate throughout the transaction, making sure you are getting the best price and terms on your purchase. This is a FREE service to the buyer, as the seller pays the commission to the Realtors on both sides of the transaction.
Buyer Services Include:
- Helping you navigate the HOT market, setting up a custom real estate search according to your wants and needs, and getting you into the door to see these homes before they go under contract.
- Helping you choose the RIGHT property, doing the necessary due diligence on the property prior to making an offer.
- Negotiating the price and terms of the offer - determining offer price is like a science and an art; This is done using relative comparable sales and knowledge of the market/local areas.
- Recommending other vetted professionals like reliable lenders, closing attorneys, home inspectors, and more...
- Assisting you in overcoming possible obstacles like the appraisal and negotiating repairs or concessions with the seller.
- Following a code of ethics by protecting your privacy and working with your best interest at heart throughout the transaction.
- If you are in the market to purchase a property in the near future and are interested in learning more, you would be an ideal candidate for a FREE Buyer Consultation Appointment.
Simply put, this is a meeting to determine if we are a good fit to work together. We will get to know each other and discuss your unique situation and needs. Once we decide to move forward and work together, we will put together a game plan in order to find the perfect property for you.