Mike Sposato - Broker/Owner
- Phone:(704) 619-7070
1001 East Blvd., Suite B Charlotte, NC 28203
Mike Sposato is a Licensed Realtor in NC and SC and Owner of Carolina Realty Advisors. Originally from Millville, New Jersey, Mike has lived in several parts of the Country including Upstate New York, West Virginia, Dallas, Texas and has been a resident of Charlotte since 1996.
Mikes company, Carolina Realty Advisors, offers a variety of Real Estate sales and services throughout the Greater Charlotte area. Mike is one of only a few Realtors who have been able to earn their way into owning a real estate company before the age of 40 in Charlotte, NC. Mike has been selling real estate Full Time since 2001 and has helped Carolina Realty Advisors become one of the TOP 20 Real Estate Companies in the Greater Charlotte area every year since 2006.
Building long term relationships with his clients and helping them reach their real estate goals is Mike’s main focus. His clients constantly say that Mike’s real estate advice makes ALL the difference when they’ve worked with him.
As a former College Quarterback and Two-Time National Sales Person of the Year, Mike brings a competitive “Winning Edge” attitude to your service. Mike’s past clients say that his hard work and winning attitude have made them thousands of dollars. If you choose to work with Mike when you buy or sell real estate you can expect him to be 100% committed to your best interests.
Mike’s slogan is “The Right Real Estate Advice Makes All the Difference.”
- Responsible for Over to $1 Billion of Real Estate Sales
- Owner of Carolina Realty Advisors
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Rookie of the Year
- Two-Time National Sales Person of the Year
- Member of Real Estate Cyber Space Society
- Licensed in NC & SC
- President of Uptown Charlotte’s Third Ward Neighborhood Association
- Outstanding Young Man of America
- Who’s Who Among College Students
- Two-Term Student Government President (Fairmont State College)
- International TOP TKE